Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

My greetings cards

I thought it would be nice to put a link on my blog to my greeting cards website Snowball Card Designs. Each of the cards I have made is either a one off or one of a very limited number. I love it when I get inspiration from something I have seen or when I revisit my "stash" and suddenly know how to use the thing I bought some time ago; and the feeling of satisfaction when the creation is complete is great.

I have been making cards for family and friends for a few years now and also sold some in a local shop in Twickenham (until the arrival of Justin cut short the time I had to spend making cards). I am beginning to get a little bit more time again and I hope to make a selection of Valentine's and Mother's Day cards in the New Year.

I have put a couple of pictures of my favourite cards below. Hope you like them ...

 

© 2010 Nicola Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment