Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

It's that time of year again - the magic elves are back!

Saturday was the 1st December and our very friendly postman delivered a special parcel to Sophie and Justin, all the way from the North Pole ...
... the Elves arrived with a letter from Santa:

Dear Sophie and Justin

Colin and Sally had such a lovely time last with you last year that they asked to be sent to you again this year.

Please take care of them and don't forget that they will be reporting back to me as to whether you have been good or naughty. Please make sure they don't get up to too much mischief and have fun with them.

Love Santa


And true to nature, our cheeky elves have already been up to mischief - albeit very helpful mischief on the first night: they put up our Christmas tree, complete with lights and then started putting some of the decorations ...

What will they do next I wonder?

© 2012 Nicola Noble: Please observe the rules of copyright and blog etiquette. If you use my ideas or images, please link back to my blog. And do let me know - I'd love to take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment